Friday, May 22, 2009

a few of my family travelings thus far...

I GIVE UP!!!! posting these pixes and text is driving me crazy! maybe im new to this or whatever, but im having a hard time to making this look right! this will be all for now...

BTW: please comment pictures. i would like to improve on my compositions with my pictures. i do have a crappy camera but it will have to do for now.

these are just random pictures i decided to post up for the meantime. family pixes of us during the past few years. i wanted to share more but this was more aggravating then enjoyable to do!





on our way up to the top of the falls...

amicolola falls from afar




























amicolola falls 2006

































in front of gatorland in orlando fl



















gatorland...2005!













this is a picture of the kids and hubby in front of the GA aquarium and world of coke in 2008. kids...they hate it when i take soo many pictures so they refuse to look into the camera!













georgia aquarium













word of coca-cola


i prefer pepsi though.. hehe.. shame on me!












ciara and wesley inside the ga aquarium














us inside the world of coke














the famous, largest granite rock in the world - stone moutain














the pond and fountain in front of the lawn at stone mountain















infront of chateau elan for the fourth of july fireworks


















in daytona...years ago!









look how young they look!


sea world...2005!





















3 comments:

  1. I had that same problem - choosing the dumb picture layout mess my blog up and then I spent alot of time fixing it up..lol. I'm glad I wasn't the only one. lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually just post the photos and then the captions underneath to simplify it. I didn't know you guys went to Amiocola

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics. looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete